"Club de Golf Son Parc" is the sporting body of Golf Son Parc Menorca and all subscribers of Golf Son Parc Menorca are members of the Club.
Among the Club's objectives are to:
- Organise competitions for members, visitors, professionals etc.
- Control member's handicaps
- Promote and develop the sport of golf in Menorca for young people and adults at all levels from beginner to elite in collaboration with the Delegation of the Balearic Golf School of Menorca (part of the Balearic Golf Federation).
- Organise representative teams such as: Seniors, Ladies, Juniors, Low Handicap categories to play within the Balearics tournaments.
- Represent golf in Menorca with the Balearic and Spanish Golf Federations and with the public and government such as Consell Insular and Govern Balear, industry and other bodies on the island (Mercadal Townhall).
The club is run by a committee formed by part of the staff of Golf Son Parc Menorca and some subscribers. The present membership of the committee (elected July 2010) is:
||Gustavo Flammia (kids school)
|Vocal Course Captain:
The committee meets once a month at Son Parc to talk about competition, rules ect. and once a year they call the General Meeting.
Children’s golf school
This runs on Saturdays from 9:30 to 13:30 and costs 20€ per month for the first child and 10€ for all other children in a family. Contact the reception for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 0034 971 18 88 75.
The Ladies’ and Senior Sections are open to all. The ladies play every Wednesday from 12:00 hrs in summer and from 13:00 hrs during the rest of the year. The Seniors play every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30.
Why not get involved?
There are lots of ways members can get involved in the Club by helping others, develop golf in Menorca – and have fun too! Things you could do include:
- Helping with the children’s school
- Starting or marshalling during competitions
- Finding sponsors
- And many more – we want to hear your ideas
For information on the competition calendar and results, please see the Competitions pages of the website or contact the Club directly please send an email to email@example.com or phone 0034 971 18 88 75.